Inman Park Friends and Family

Inman Park Friends and Family
Usher Raymond IV aka Usher, Solomon Smallwood & I

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Chain Store Age-Executive Specs

I just spent the last 2 days in Florida at Champions Gate (A great resort golf facility that in a few weeks will host the national father/son golf tourney on ABC Sports), seeing our new sites in development and attending a seminar titled Chain Store Age: Executive Specs. I have been to my fair amount of seminars, this was the best seminar/conference I have ever attended. I am not saying this because we got to play a world class golf course and I won closest to the pin, rather the speakers were polished and I was with some well known movers and shakers in the retail/branding world. I hope to be invited back next year. A little more about Executive specs is here: "This by-invitation-only conference for VP titles and above will feature a customized executive-level seminar. Top retailers and suppliers involved in store planning,construction, real estate, marketing, facilities and operations of retail stores will come together for this 2 1/2-day VIP event."

No comments: