Inman Park Friends and Family

Inman Park Friends and Family
Usher Raymond IV aka Usher, Solomon Smallwood & I

Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's All About The Experience!


My two nieces (Jenny's side) are in town for the holidays. We decided (my in-laws acutally) to take them to the aquarium (the GA aquarium is the largest in the world). I didn't think I would have fun, man was I wrong. It was a great experience. The Sea Lions were my favorite things to see. We also went to watch the fish movie. As you walk into the theatre they hand you those alien like glasses and there is a sign that says entering a 4D theatre. I know about 3D but what is 4D? I don't want to give it away but it was the most incredible and surprising theatre experiences I have ever had....and the two nieces loved it as well. If you are reading this and know what the 4th D is please post it as comment.
Branding Side Note: The main character in the movie is an orange fish named.....Deepo. As many of you know Arthur Blank financed the aquarium and he was one of the founder of Home Depot. I wonder how much Home Depot pays the aquarium for this publicity. Happy Holiday!

No comments: