Inman Park Friends and Family

Inman Park Friends and Family
Usher Raymond IV aka Usher, Solomon Smallwood & I

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Breaking & Exciting News: First Posted 12/14/06


After having to keep quiet (hard for me) I can announce that The Grape and Usher plan to open many more sites together: nationally and internationally. Inman Park is just the beginning. The next Grape/Usher site will open in late '07 in NYC to coincide with Usher's next album release. This synergy between two incredible brands is very exciting. We had a national press conference to announce the Usher involvement in The Grape. Below are two video clips (I am interviewed in the second one):

Welcome to The Grape family Usher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed. The Grape went from one store in Vinings to all over. So neat. Vinings is still my favorite. TG